Friday 20 February 2015

Sweet Thrift Score

As I got dressed this morning, I found myself thinking, yoga pants are not okay for casual Friday but fleece-lined leggings are totally fine.  I can't fully explain it; some things you just know.  Anyway, I knew they would be perfect with my latest sweet thrifted find, a long black "Sweet Rain" vest/cardi...
Leggings $4.20, Sweet Rain vest $4.20 AND Sweet Rain top $4.50, Chie Mihara boots $7
It was missing the belt but that's no problem for me since I have 100 belt options.
Perfect with my black Flatter:Me belt!
 
Accessories from my closet - the more the merrier!
Love the high-low hemline of this piece - no question my bum is covered,
no chance of anyone thinking I'm trying to wear leggings as pants.

I adore this piece!  So versatile!  I styled it for day and play and could've kept going all night but I ran out of gum to bribe my photographers with.  Here's another casual look...
 
Just because a piece has belt loops doesn't mean you *have* to wear a belt.
Still nice to have the length in the back, easy to wear!

Loose tops look balanced with a fitted bottom, but I wanted to try styling it with a skirt too...
 
And since I was playing dress-up, I tried a warm-weather look.
Skirt $4.20, floral shell $3.75, necklace $3, green belt $1 and Fly London shoes $13.30
I heart colour!

And lastly, I couldn't NOT pair this piece with the thrifted leopard print belt I got for Christmas...
Banana Republic dress $10.50, Kenneth Cole leather boots $18.90
Necklace from my closet and another amazing bracelet by She Does Create.

I could have styled this sweet thrift score another 10 ways!  Four or ten or more, this piece has excellent styles-per-cost value! 
Which Sweet Rain look is your favourite?!


1 comment:

  1. Look number 2 with jeans is my fave. Look number 3 with floral top is second fave. Jd

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!