Saturday 9 November 2013

Vintage Floral Blazer

Have I mentioned lately that I love my new boots?  After their inaugural wear, they were the easy choice to pass on for another wear for the TOPIO (Take One and Pass It On) challenge and the perfect complement to a $7 vintage floral blazer that I've been waiting to wear...
Ann Taylor cargos $6, mustard scarf $6 VV Boutique
Kenneth Cole boots $18.90 VV Boutique
Oxmo tank and accessories from my closet

I always browse past the blazers just in case I spot something special, and I had been on the lookout for floral print after seeing it everywhere in the blogs and mags for fall, including Anthropologie.
I love that VV offers interpretations of trends that you cannot find anywhere else.

I received many compliments on my blazer on Thursday!  Friday was a work-at-home day so I chillaxed with my fave gray stripe tee...
 Stripe tee $4 VV Boutique

Then today I spent most of the day doing some fun thrift guiding with a couple of awesome women and needed to be comfy.  I also wanted to try the double-stripes thang that I've seen in the trends, and wear my recently-acquired comfy sweatshirt skirt...
 I felt like a walking hug.
Skirt $2.50 and Esprit cardi $2.50 Hope Missions Bargain Shoppe

Here's a recap of TOPIO since we left off...
Great days, great outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!