Thursday 14 November 2013

Gold Pants Go To School

While I put the finishing touches on my final post in the shopping trilogy, I thought I'd catch up my Take One and Pass It On outfits.  We left off with a sweater skirt and landed on gold pants today!
 Gold pants $3, navy sweater $2, sheer top $2 Hope Missions Bargain Shoppe
Clarks she-booties $10 VV Boutique

I wasn't exactly searching for gold pants, but when they run across your path for three bucks, you gotta get them!
"Ooo lala, I'm wearing gold pants to work!"

I styled them with a casual top to dampen the bling and kept my accessories simple.  It took a while for some of my colleagues to even notice my gold pants.... I was highly offended. 
But really, they look like khaki pants at first glance!  Fooled ya!

I am pretty lucky to work in a flexible wardrobe environment!  I loved this ensemble, even more so knowing it cost only $17!!  Here's how I got to the gold:
 Pass the cardi.
Pass the necklace.
Pass the purple cords.
Pass the navy sweater.

1 comment:

Comments make my day!