Thursday 2 May 2013

Guest Post at Frugal Edmonton Mama!!

This whole thrifting adventure is pure hobby for me!  When I started back in August, I had no idea how much FUN I would have and how much JOY this would bring to my life!  Well today it got even better!

I attended my first blogging event last week and had the privilege of hearing from local awesome bloggers who are smart, professional, funny, kind, encouraging.  I could go on.  I left with the reiteration that this whole blogging thing is about connection and community.  There's the great big wide world that can stay connected with a tweet or a comment, and then there's the awesome local community.  There is just something special about those real life connections.  So, imagine my delight when Lori from Frugal Edmonton Mama firstly READ my blog (thanks!!) and then offered a guest post opportunity!  I was tickled!  So click on over to Frugal Edmonton Mama and see my best thrifting tips!  While you're there, sign up for email updates and/or Bloglovin - Lori is the one in the know for all the deals in Edmonton and area!  She will save you more than enough money to justify a shopping spree at VV Boutique!
 Lori is a wise stylin' mama who can appreciate my $12.50 BCBG dress!

Thanks Lori for having me, and thanks for all you do over at Frugal Edmonton MamaCheers to new friends, new connections and to our awesome community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!