Friday 29 March 2013

Good Casual Friday

This is the last day of the fab 5 Days 5 Ways challenge.  I was a little conflicted about posting casual outfits today because this particular Friday is the least "casual" of all Fridays of the year, but I don't want to get all Jesus-jukey and I do want to finish up this awesome challenge!  So here's what I wore below for Good Friday church service then an Easter get together with the in-laws at the farm:
Calvin Klein dress $50 from Winners, Italian scarf and
blue sweater from my Splurge Sorority clothing exchange last night!

I am not sure how to define casual.  Naturally, denim is casual and I've blogged plenty of VV Boutique pieces paired with denim or my fave cargos.  However, I think casual is on a spectrum!  Sometimes, a comfy stretchy dress is casual (without being frumpy)!  Here are some other ways I've styled this dress...
Deux and Trois
 

Thanks again to Franish and Whitney for this link-up - I will be referring back to these links for plenty of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!